19 May Why Do I Need A Personal Stylist??
If you have plumbing problems you hire a plumber, right?
So what do you do when you open your wardrobe daily and don’t know what to wear?
The answer is simple, you call on a Personal Stylist!
If it feels like Sydney has 2 million stylists out there right now, leaving you struggling to understand the difference between how one stylist can be better for you than the other.
Here’s a quick checklist before you make that choice:
- (a) Would you like a personal stylist that has successfully dressed hundreds of real everyday people, some that are now considered friends? Or (b) a couple of hours with a relatively inexperienced stylist that has chosen to style clients based purely on the love for shopping and clothes?
- (a) Someone with over 20 years’ experience in fashion design, style and a retail background? Or (b) Do you prefer the here and now seasonal fashionista of today that probably won’t remember your name in a couple of hours?
- (a) Do you look for a stylist that carefully considers your lifestyle and budget when weeding through a wardrobe & shopping for your new look? Or (b) make a decision based on how many followers she/he may have on social media?
If you chose (A) to at least 2 of the 3 points above, keep reading this is where you need to be. Was (B) on your check list at all? So very sorry but it seems Style Culture may not be for you.
In my many years of experience with style and fashion, I feel the process of choosing a personal stylist is not one to be taken lightly. A good Stylist that genuinely cares about your personal image, will streamline your wardrobe like an assistant would organise & schedule your week!
Essentially through a Wardrobe Fix you are inviting someone into your personal space, furthermore the Personal Shopping Day may be fun, (oh so much fun) but again you are allowing the stylist to take control and create new looks you have always wanted but have not known how to go about it. So if it’s the A Team (insert giggle) you have chosen, here’s a little about what this Style Culture Stylist will do for you:
- If you are one of the many that often spend hours, upon hours a week trying to figure out what to wear to work or on the weekends, we will set a time to chat, plan and deliver options on what package suits best.
- You will never have wardrobe envy again, as YOU will be the one regularly best dressed with a coordinated wardrobe to match.
- We will Style your current Wardrobe, mix clothes currently residing in that space, weeding out what is not required and give options to well-loved items needing to be sold or donated.
- You will never have to open your wardrobe again and think “what am I going to wear today.” During the Wardrobe Fix your Personal Stylist will conduct a list for any missing pieces that may be required to source on the next shopping trip, completing a functional and easy go-to wardrobe.
- You will ultimately save both time and money by getting to know you, your body shape, how things fit, what stores best suit your lifestyle and budget, saving you from future pricey fashion mistakes.
Still wondering if this is for you? Have a peek at what our clients have to say on our Style Transformation & Testimonials page.
If it’s a phone chat you prefer you can reach us on 0419616737 or Make Contact Now to find out more.