30 Apr Mothers Day Gifting
8th of May 2016 is Mother’s Day, Do you have something fab to treat mum with yet?
Flowers are beautiful but only last a couple of days. How about a gift to be remembered for a long time to come?
Purchase a 3 hour Stylish Personal Shopping Day and watch mums wardrobe go from ordinary to extraordinary within just a couple of hours. We guarantee Mum will learn To LOVE Clothes Again. No More ‘What to Wear’!
Our professional yet approachable Style will leave Mum feeling like a new woman, whilst having the most fun she has had in ages!
Run out of time? Don’t stress you can browse-shop-receive an e-voucher direct to your inbox ready for Sunday. Just call 0419616737 direct or send details to firstname.lastname@example.org
Feel like sharing the love? Then it’s the 4 hour Mum and Me Stylish Day Out Package that will have them smiling ear to ear.
What to expect from our Mother’s Day Packages…
- Gorgeous gift certificate to be sent or e-mailed direct to your inbox.
- An initial meet and greet at our agreed shopping destination, with a short consultation prior to our Personal Shop discussing any items to be sourced or concerns you may have.
- A senior Stylist with an abundance of experience by your side discussing colours, body shape and the right styles to look for when shopping on your own, plus what to avoid.
- Overall a fun day out while updating your seasonal wardrobe.
- 3 hour “Stylish” Personal Shopping Day valued at $297 OR
- 4 hour Mum & Me Mother’s Day Package valued at $400
A personal note from Kerry Athanassiou, founder of Style Culture
For me, family plays such an important part in my life, as a mum of two beautiful children I sometimes find myself wearing all sorts of hats, arranging the family whilst working through a busy schedule, I tend to forget planning time out for myself.
My style has not changed since becoming a mother, I absolutely adore fashion and always have. I think it is important for us to have our own style and not be influenced too much by the forever changing fashion of today. I truly believe that dressing daily in something that makes you feel good sets the mood and ultimately paves the way for a great day every day.
Here at Style Culture we really get people, we know that everyone has a story to tell and in return we attract clients that are looking for down to earth real advice no hocus-pocus fluff- full stop! Our approach is simple, dress well and you will feel well. After all fashion is meant to be fun and not to be taken too serious.
And while on the topic of “real people” and celebrating each individual blessed to be called “mum”, I feel it’s only fitting I include a group of successful real mums I am privileged to know, that wear the many hats of wife, sister, caretaker, cook, confidant, lover, organiser, business chick and the list goes on and on..
(PS that’s me second to the left)
x Kerry @ Style Culture