04 May Parisian Chic Style – Every Gals Dream Look
Welcome to our May Style Culture magazine, in this edition we rediscover that luxe vibe felt with all that is Parisian french chic! And since we can’t be there in person were taking you on a virtual tour showcasing French fem fashion trends that boast effortless elegance you can apply this season.
Starting with our 5 fem style rules every gal needs to know, we cover this season’s statement colour combos you’ll fall head over heels for, the seasons best buys and crush over our short and ever so sweet ‘KK’s Hit List’. Together we bid ‘Adieu forever’ to groundhog days spent in your dressing room with my 3 simple style tips you can apply for instant results.
Enjoy our small yet mighty little read, and as always, thank you for your continuing support on this platform and within our stylish little community.
With warm cozy hugs,
5 French Fem Style Rules Every Woman Should Know
A tweed jacket completes every look – A tweed jacket will successfully take you from work to weekends looking flawless. Team with leather and denim for that sexy edgy Parisian effect.
SHOP THE LOOK | Tweed Blazer – Carla Zampatti – size 6-16
Invest in a quality coat – Building a signature style starts with a neutral, navy or black coat. Look for quality materials and make that go the distance in next-level luxe winter dressing.
SHOP THE LOOK | Coat – Viktoria & Woods – size XXS-L
Opt for classic over fast fashion – An elegant silk blouse and quality leather skirt will travel effortlessly through each season upping the style antics every time.
SHOP THE LOOK | Silk Blouse – Sportscraft size 6-18
Flats can be just as chic as heels – Be it a leather sneaker or this seasons loafer your well-cared for flats can take you from day to night looking just as swanky as a stiletto.
SHOP THE LOOK | Loafers – Jo Mercer
Find your unique uniform- Don’t be afraid to find something you love and feel good in that works for you again and again. For me it’s a classic blazer/pant/blouse for you it could be denim and a quality shirt. Changing the look with accessories each season will shake things up a bit and keep your look fresh.
SHOP THE LOOK | Blazer – Saba size 4-14
4 Chic Colour Combo’s to Try This Winter
Nothing adds life to those dreary in-between seasons quite like colour. With autumn comes new colour combinations found in soft subtle prints, vibrant accessories and warm spicy hues to try for work, Friday night drinks and casual weekend outings.
- Yellow and Grey – Pantone 2021 colour of the year – A message of happiness supported by fortitude, the combination of PANTONE 17-5104 Ultimate Grey + PANTONE 13-0647 Illuminating, is aspirational and gives us hope. “We need to feel that everything is going to get brighter – this is the essential to the human spirit.” Said Pantone’s executive director Leatrice Eiseman. Need I say more! Not keen on yellow, try warm mustard, works a treat with earthy rich shades too.
- Pink and Red – For the gal that needs a little boost to her style this absolute favourite of mine brings the fun to the party – perfect for luncheons with the girls and that special evening event.
- French Blue & Teal – All shades of blue style effortlessly well and especially these two cool crisp understated hues.
- Navy and Camel – Classic statement shades styled with a modern twist work a treat again and again.
Is it Groundhog Day in Your Wardrobe Every Day?
If you’re feeling like it’s groundhog day in your wardrobe every day it’s time you said ‘that’s enough!
Can you relate to:
- That feeling of overwhelm with all the clothes in your wardrobe yet nothing to wear?
- Do you feel you’ve lost your personal identity and style since having kids?
- Has your body changed over time leaving you constantly staring at clothes you once fit into and enjoyed now feeling like a total impostor within your own home?
If you answered yes to any of the above now is the time to regain control of your style game with a Personal Style refresh and update for yourself and within your Wardrobe.
Here’s how we get results:
Step 1. We sort, style and detox your wardrobe leaving you with plenty of options to mix and match the clothes you love and wear most.
Step 2. We meet for an easy and fun day out shopping. The Personal Shopping part of the day is designed to help fill in the gaps of missing clothes and accessories identified during our time in your Wardrobe.
Depending on your personal budget and spend you may go home with a style update with pieces that compliment your existing clothes at home or a totally new capsule wardrobe you can love, wear and feel confident in.
Step 3. A more confident you dressing daily with styles that suit your body and lifestyle. A de-cluttered wardrobe that works hard for you daily, with tops, bottoms and accessories that mix well creating several different looks each time!
Sounds good right? Creating your forever after wardrobe and personal style is easier than you may think. It’s you taking that next step towards change, feeling good about yourself, what you wear and how you look!
With the month of May now almost fully booked I have decided to open up an additional day and times for the month of June & July making it possible for you to reap an instant boost of confidence and feel good about a total transformation. To discover more or hear “what clients are saying” visit my testimonials page or click here to purchase and secure your Personal Style Update aka ‘Wardrobe & Shopping Make-Over’ today. Why? Because Personal Style Matters!