15 Feb Shopping Essentials Made Easy
Welcome to February, the month of love and easy style that everyone should feel good about.
You guys told me what you wanted, and I gladly listened! This month I’m sharing one of the most requested topics from the poll you filled out last month…Wardrobe Staples!
To kick it off I’ve created a shoppable video curated just for you and have to tell you, I for one am very excited to see so many comfortable chic wearable trends that will not only look great throughout the season but are pretty timeless shapes, styles and colours too. This is my personal stylist guide to adding a little positive sparkle to your daily dress while refreshing your personal style mindset for 2021 and beyond, Enjoy!
Much love always KerryK xox
3 Wardrobe Staples You Need In 2021
Favourite Style Of The Month
I’ve been stepping out of my tonal comfort zone of late experimenting with soft subtle prints- like this Witchery Blouse. I am absolutely loving the way this
blouse makes me feel, from the lightweight coolness and comfort found in the cotton fabrics to the chic subtle colour running through the print.
If you’re like me, you appreciate and admire a cool print on others, but never seems to take the leap to try for yourself. Well, it’s time ladies to brighten up that daily dress by experimenting with this season’s prints…
Here’s how to wear prints in 2021 👇🏼👇🏼
- Think about your favourite colour palette, it will make it easier to know what to look for when you decide to go shopping.
- Mix and match a printed top or bottom with complementary colours found in the print.
- Add white to refresh your summer look or add navy/black for chic winter style.
- Use accessories to mix up the look when creating different outfits with the same print.
- Add a bold pop of colour to tone down the print (it really works).
- If you’re still in doubt try pairing your favourite print with a neutral colour just like I have here.
I’ve recently created a reel over on my Instagram which shows you my take on styling 1 blouse 5 different colourways for you to have a go dressing up with your own printed top or shirt.
Go check it out – 5 Ways to style a printed blouse!